Re: [PyrNet-L] hot spot

<< Also my Vet. had told me the Hartz Whitening shampoo I was
 using may have irritated her skin >>

I can't speak for the Hartz products, but on the two pyrs we're showing we
had been using White-On-White.  After a couple times, their hair looked
pretty lifeless.  Seems it does strip the hair of conditioning, and by using
a conditioner after shampooing it's much improved.

Last summer, Zoe had a spot on her back that was caused by a bacterial
infection.  The vet had to shave it to really clean it.  The hair has grown
back completely now.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC