Re: [PyrNet-L] hot spot

I had a problem with the Hartz Whitening shampoo, too.  The day after using
on Gypsy, I noticed that she didn't smell right.  I don't know how to
describe it, but it wasn't a "dirty dog" smell - it was more like the smell
of something gone bad in the fridge, if you know what I mean.  I thought she
had gotten into something in the yard and bathed her again, only to have the
smell just as bad the day after and the pup scratching like crazy.  I changed
to a moisterizing/conditioning type shampoo, and haven't had a problem since.
 I was, and still am, convinced that she had a bad reaction to that shampoo
but thought that it was just an individual thing.  Anybody else out there
have a problem?

Jeanne