Re: [PyrNet-L] hot spot

Probably best to stay away from all Hartz products. I
haven't used them for years and years. Ever since
they put out that flea control product that ended up
killing dogs and cats (not all dogs and cats but at
the very least, several of them) anyone remember the
name of that stuff? It escapes me at the moment. I
use Bio Groom whitening shampoo (I think, haven't
done any shampooing in a while) never had a problem
with any of the better brands. My only complaint
would be that they soften the coat too much, but
then, that's what texturizer is for! LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com