[PyrNet-L] hot spot

Yes I have had hot spots from "whitener" shampoos and have found coats to be
harsh and dry.  I wont use them again. Tipped litres down the loo not so
long ago. Am now using the All Systems Brand with an added moisturiser with
no problems. Expensive here but worth it. Also like the "oatmeal" based
shampoos. Try using a soft brush on the "coatless area" several times a day
to stimulate the hair follicles.
Jan.
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/