Re: [PyrNet-L] Christmas Wish List

<<Frankie here has put his wish List together and here is the URL just
incase your Pyr wants his own Christmas wish list too.  >>Jan

Oh Jan, now you've done it!  As soon as my girls saw Frankie's list they
decided they should have one of their own too!  And I don't think there is
room on the computer for all their gift requests LOL!

Cookie definitely seconds the little rubber chicken though.  She has had one
ever since she was a pup - here it is called 'squeaky bird', and I only have
to say the name to send her into fits searching for it! :-)  Unfortunately
Milou decided to chew a hole in the bottom of the last one too, so I think
it will definitely have to be on the xmas list (shhhh!) :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm