[PyrNet-L] Christmas Wish List

Yes Barb that Frankie sure is something else!! Also writes for the PMDC
Newsletter and has "dropped" heaps of people in the pooh with his fibs. Last
summer at a Dog Match weekend he caught myself and the Club treasurer with a
bucket of hot soapy water doing the washing of our "persons". The fact that
we then did all the breakfast dishes in the same water (too far to go get
more) would have remained a secret!! A couple of other Pyr owners had seen
me standing in the bucket washing my feet earlier. That'll teach them to
presume!!

By the way just heard on the radio re Y2K all the fuss with the world media
heading for the Chatham Islands off the coast of NZ.  My Husband went there
to work 5 years ago. Never again he said. No telly, butter twice the price,
everything has to be either shipped in by air or by boat and when he was due
to fly home, the airline was shut down because their wee plane was not
airworthy. Mind you when he did arrive home he was laden with the most
beautiful fish, cases of it. Orange Roughy, blue cod!! That is the industry
of the Chathams. I think they are about an hour or so ahead of NZ on the
clock.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/