[PyrNet-L] TA DA Contest Winner Announced!!!!

Let me first say, this has been a very difficult choice! I wish I
had a couple of other judges to help out! <vbg> What wonderful
and varied reasons you all had for getting your Pyrs! To make the
1st and 2nd cuts I read and reread the entries. Hard choices, I
tell you! Picking the winner was near impossible! And do any of
you know how difficult it was not to reply to those sequels? I
kept hitting the reply button when one would come through and
then remind myself that I was the Judge and couldn't comment!
Keeping my mouth shut was the hardest of all I think!!!! LOL
Anyway, since I've kept you waiting long enough, sorry for the
delay by the way, I was Christmas shopping and then had a few
minor computer problems...(BTW if anyone can tell me how to keep
Windows 98 from disconnecting me from my server when I surf the
Net, please email me privately. Such frustration!) Yes, I'm
drawing this out! Anyway, I just went back and reread the
sequels. The deciding factor for me was the one I didn't have to
read again as I knew it by heart! BTW, I've only read this
particular sequel one time. I cried buckets when I did! Have you
guessed yet! (I'm a stinker aren't I) OK, OK drum roll
please........ The winner is......... Catherine Oldham!
Catherine, please email me your snail mail address privately. I
will send along the prize as soon as it gets here. Remember the
Pony Express and the really o-l-d pony that delivers the mail in
NJ? Well, I guess he's arthritic and feeling this cold weather as
the package from Jan has not showed up, yet. It will get here
eventually. I've had a lot of experience with this sort of thing.
<vbg> Perhaps I'll tell his rider about Glycoflex or Arthrimine!
LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com