[PyrNet-L] Marking Christmas Trees

When we used to get live trees Bo marked them all the time. He
doesn't usually mark in the house (unless there's a bitch in
season here). I figured it was probably because the tree had been
previously marked by some other dog, either on the tree lot where
we bought it or where it was originally growing. When we got our
artificial tree, he marked it once and never again in all these
years.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com