Re: [PyrNet-L] TA DA Contest Winner Announced!!!!

<< The deciding factor for me was the one I didn't have to read again as I
knew it by heart! BTW, I've only read this particular sequel one time. I
cried buckets when I did! Have you guessed yet! (I'm a stinker aren't I) OK,
OK drum roll please........ The winner is......... Catherine Oldham!>>Barb
Bowes

Congratulations Catherine! :-)  I too cried buckets when I read your sequel.
Cursed you all the way to the bathroom looking for the tissues! LOL!

I think you made a pretty poplular choice Barb! :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm