Re: [PyrNet-L] TA DA Contest Winner Announced!!!!

In a message dated 12/11/99 11:16:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<<  The deciding factor for me was the one I didn't have to
 read again as I knew it by heart! BTW, I've only read this
 particular sequel one time. I cried buckets when I did! Have you
 guessed yet! (I'm a stinker aren't I) OK, OK drum roll
 please........ The winner is......... Catherine Oldham! >>

       Congratulations! Catherine, I think you single handedly reduced this
whole list to tears, with your story of Sasha. I told everyone in my family
about you and Sasha and my friends too. I think this is a great tribute to
Sasha, she is still in your heart and now ours too.............Debbie and the
Pyr gang.