Re: [PyrNet-L] TaDa!! Contest Winner Announced!!

Well, I sure hope I made a good choice. And here I was afraid I
might get the flack that some conformation judges do for not
picking the right dog! LOL After all, we are all winners to be
owned by these wonderful dogs. Now, the next time Jan thinks up a
contest Cindy can do the judging! Or Tracy or..........  Thanks
again to all that entered, you sure did a great job. Everyone
give all their Pyrs an extra hug because they love you!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com