RE: [PyrNet-L] Chewing

>> We got most of the chewing stopped, but the thing with the Christmas
tree, is not getting better <<

Brandy,

I knew from the first that Montana and a Christmas tree would be a
disastrous combination. I go to my mother's for Christmas and simply could
not face the idea of what Montana would do to the decorations. So a friend
and I built a lattice fence, about three ft high to go around the tree. I
keeps the dogs out, the packages in and gives my mom's cat a safe place to
hide. Painted white, it looks rather good! We also have a three point
suspension for the top of tree. The tree is anchored at the top, using
fishing wire, so it can't be toppled. The cat does like to climb the tree.
:-) Any way it saved Christmas for everyone.

Marci Gruhlkey and Montana Bear (I know I can step over that fence, but. . .
oh what trouble it would cause!)

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us