Re: [PyrNet-L] Chewing

Bluebonnet wrote:

>        This sounds like Jake and Ceasar.  I'm am not
> happy about them eating the ornaments off my Christmas
> tree.  These little red apples that they grabbed off
> the tree have a red enamel paint, that is now all over
> my carpet!  I don't know if it will ever come out, not
> to mention my pyrs now are pink.

Try a product called "Spot Shot". It comes in a blue and orange
can. I get mine at Wal-Mart. I've had it take ink, dye...and yes,
the red off those apples (I had some once) out of my beige carpet.
You may have to use a couple of applications, but I have NEVER
seen a stain (young or old) that it couldn't take out...

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

Vote for Cowboy please as Millennium Dog 2000 (Dec.1-Dec.31)
here: http://home.istar.ca/~santanna/email_addr.htm

À un chien: " s' il n'y a aucun Dieu pour le thee,
puis il n'y a aucun Dieu pour moi. " A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony