Re: [PyrNet-L]

<< I read somewhere that you should never walk a newf or Great Pyr (maybe I
read
 this here ;-) ? ) puppy any father than you would mind carrying them back!
 Tonight I walked Leo up the street at my house and on the return trip (maybe
 one block), he flopped down in the grass and literally almost fell asleep!

What a picture that is!  For the past two days, with the nice weather, we
have been letting Zoe (19 months old today!) out in the pasture with Tanuki
(2 1/2 year old pyr), Maggie (8+ year old border collie) and our goats.
Well, by the evening, she is so exhausted from running, playing, and
investigating the acre lot, that she even laid down to have her dinner.  Poor
old girl :-)

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC