Re: [PyrNet-L]

--- clhenke@juno.com wrote:
> Alison, yes I think I can safely say that most of us
> would consider that
> way too much, especially from 3 mo. on.  I can't
> imagine a block short
> enough.  But  your obviously doing it!  Cindy.
>
>     If I don't walk Jake, about half a mile to a
mile a day, he will run that far in laps around my
living room including jumping over his  baby brother
and stopping just short of carenning into the
television.
    I'm not sure how anyone is keeping these guys from
over-excerising.  All three of mine, from about 3
months would create their own "work-outs" if we didn't
take walks of about 20 - 40 minutes a day.  Better, a
walk on a leash then turning the living room into an
agility course.
   All three of them were going to spend at least that
much time excersising one way or another.
                 Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,