RE: [PyrNet-L] Chewing

As far as peeing on the tree, I don't think I have ever had that happen (
cats climbing it...yes! ).  I'm curious, have others of you actually had
a dog go on the tree in the house?

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

This made me laugh, because about 3 years ago we bought our first artificial
tree.  We put it up, and while we were admiring our new tree, Ulysses, our
pyr we got from rescue, walked up, sniffed it, then proceeded to mark it!
We were all in shock!  Needless to say, we didn't use this tree again!
Fortunately, it was a cheapy tree from Target.  We've since gotten a really
nice artificial tree, and Ulysses, now 7, has never even looked at it
cross-eyed.  I guess he just got his signals crossed, and thought artificial
trees needed to be marked too!

Carol Lugg