[PyrNet-L] tree peeing was chewing

Sure have. One of our's years ago used to circle the tree, not to see what
Santa had left him but to leave something behind. That tree had been
"collected" from where he used to go on walks so no doubt he and his friends
knew it well. I did warn my husband as he snuck out late at night with the
axe NOT to go to that spot. In the end I put a guard around the tree and
couldn't wait to get it out of the house.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/