[PyrNet-L] GPCA Dog Service Awards/was Our Pyrfect Hero

Just spoke to Claire. We had a lovely conversation, by the way.
She would like written statements for this award in her hands by
January 31, 2000. They can be sent to
Claire Leishman-887A Stratford Ct., Lakehurst, NJ 08733. Claire
says the more the merrier so get the accounts of those dogs who
have gone above and beyond written up and sent to her! And IMO
Darby sure qualifies!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com