Re: [PyrNet-L]

>    All three of them were going to spend at least that
> much time excersising one way or another.

Yes, you are right.  I wouldn't have a house left either if they didn't get
their exercise.   I haven't been following this thread closely, so forgive
me if this has already been brought up.  But, do you have a fenced in yard?
That is how I personally exercise my kids.   Self exercise on 'soft &
natural' ground is the best exercise they can have.   Besides they get more
exercise time this way - because I would not have hours and hours to walk
them anyway:-)   This way I can work in the house and they can still get
their exercise.  My husband even goes the extra mile and throws the ball for
them to give them the benefit of hard running.  Hard surfaces are very hard
on their joints - you won't pay the price as much at this age, but you will
when he is older.

If you don't have a fenced in yard, I strongly suggest that you do.  It will
be better for your dog and your house<g>.

Lara Spears