[PyrNet-L] Hi! New Subscriber

Hi! My name is Ashley Grove and I just subscribed to the list.  My baby
is an 8 month old female named Cassidy.  She's the sweetest thing! I dont
know what I did w/out her.  We also have two male golden retrievers: Todd
who's 14 and now gets the much-envied priveledge of staying inside most
of the time, and Caleb, 4yrs old, 27inches at the soldier and 120lbs(and
all of its muscle:o). Getting Cass was nothing short of a miracle.  On
the 4th of July, my family went to Missouri to visit my grandparents.
I'd been saving up money and doing research on Pyrs for about 5 months,
but Id only mentioned wanting one to my dad a couple times(he would be
perfectly content w/ only Todd).  The day we left to go back home, me, my
mom, and my brother went to visit some friends of my aunts who had some
Pyrs, just to ask questions about owning them. They had two female pups
ready to go for only 100 dollars!  They live in Omish country and $100
seemed like a very reasonable price.  We couldnt pass it up! So Cassidy
came with us for the 7 hour trip home. That was kinda long, but, oh well.
Merry Christmas everybody!				Ashley
 (My dad finally forgave us and now
  he spoils Cass worse than I do:o))