Re: [PyrNet-L] Ability.

Hi Carrie, but not necessarily out in the field?  Someone was telling me
they have seen more males back down under pressure in the field?  I'm
skeptical and think it would be more the individual personality rather
that dog vrs. bitch.  Although the word " flee" is considered masculine,
based on the fact that females often fight to the death in defense of
young.  Males less often fight to the death.  So I'm glad to know you
think it is a personality thing with the Pyrs.  Thanks, Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka