Re: [PyrNet-L] ear problems

I posted this early this morning and haven't seen it post.  So I'm
sending it again, regarding ear mites..  Also I wanted to add.. If it
was an yeast infection, the skin in the inner ear would appear to be
swollen, and bumpy flaky looking.  For ear mites it looks like black ear
wax... hope this helps....

Sent message From: ApacheValley@webtv.net (K. & J. Barbier) Date:
Thu, Dec 16, 1999, 6:41am  To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org Subject: Re:
[PyrNet-L] Ears
<<Does anyone have a suggestion for ear mites other than a trip to the
vet very 2 or 3 months.>>
When I worked as a Vet. Tech for years. We would mix our own, In a two
once bottle we would put mineral oil, and a couple of drops of Flea and
Tick dip. Make sure you clean out the ears first and put a couple of
drops in each ear, and message the ear... Hope this helps.
Judy
AZ.
Apache Valley Ranch
http://community.webtv.net/ApacheValley/INLOVEINGMEMORYOF