[PyrNet-L] Benny arrives in New Zealand!!

Just to let you know that I am no longer without a "Benny"!! He arrived at
the little village of Featherston this morning and was sitting on the
doorstep when I fell out of bed.  He has settled in well and has been
snuffled and welcomed by Frankie and Kermit then quickly removed!! Benny may
soon have his own webpage!!  Many thanks to Barb Bowes for sending Benny
here. He will attend some dog shows in the Year 2000.( No, I never grew up
and doubt I will now!)
Jan and BENNY!!!
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/