[PyrNet-L] Benny arrives in NZ

A Benny Elaine is a cream coloured, dare I say it "stuffed" dog about 9" in
height with bits of gray on his ears and the sweetest little face. Excellent
pigment, tight eyes, well set ears, doesn't bark or lift his leg in the
house either!!  Not sure where Barb got him from but I think(?) Our Dog Bleu
have Bennys'.  The Christmas Page, well not finished and every time I try to
finish it off Pagebuilder crashes on me so I have given up!!
Jan

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/