[PyrNet-L] Pyr, ho, ho, ho!

Hello, ho, ho, ho,
I thought this one was pretty good and wanted to pass it along. A
burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his
   flashlight around looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD
player to place in his sack, a strange disembodied voice
   echoed from the dark saying "Jesus is watching you." He nearly jumped
out of his skin, clicked off the flashlight and froze.
   When he hears nothing more after a bit, he shook his head and
promised himself a vacation after the next big score.
   He then clicked his light back on and began looking for more
valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could
   disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard "Jesus is watching
you." Freaked out, he shined the light around frantically
   looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the
room, his light came to rest on a parrot. "Yep," the parrot
   confessed, then squawked, "I'm trying to warn you." The burglar
relaxed. "Warn me huh? Who are you?" "Moses" replied the
   parrot. "Moses?"the burglar laughed. "What kind of stupid people
would name a parrot Moses?" The bird answered
"Probably
*
   the same kind of people that would name a Great Pyrenees
'Jesus'.                       *                          *
Yours in pyr spirit,        *          * HAPPY HOLIDAY'S! *      *
    Judith, Jonah & Lexi     *