Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello -Reply

<<  I give the Father credit too for wanting to help the child get
 over the fear. >>

I'll second this thought!  Too many times adults see big dogs and immediately
put "fear" in their children toward the animals.  For myself, I'd much rather
be around our 4 big white fluffies, than some of the smaller dogs!  We have a
healer at the stables where I board our horse, and this dog is a terror when
it comes to the horses, nipping at their heals, and generally causing
trouble.  (I know, that's what healers do, but they can be trained to NOT do
it.)  My guys on the other hand will calmly lay in the aisle or at the side
of the arena and watch what's going on, but never try to hurt any of the
horses, or people.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC