Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello -Reply

Robyn, yes I agree.  Even when the big guys go up to sniff it is open and
honest.  I hate it with some other breeds when you always "feel" ( at
least ) like they are waiting to make a mini attack behind your back.

I've had neighbors dogs go after my horses hocks, and I get so mad at my
horse for not " nailing" them then and there.  My horses are  benign
types too!  :-)
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com