Re: [PyrNet-L] SAS- Threat to Pyrs?

In a message dated 12/17/99 11:36:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dgg@star-telegram.com writes:

<< I wouldn't want to speak for the Health Committee, but I believe that
 widespread heart checks are not being recommended at this time because
 of the cost and the fact that the disease *so far* is confined to one
 family group. >>

But, from what has just been read, no one really knows this, do they?  From
what is being said, the cost of checking is minuscule verses loss of all our
breeding dogs?  N'est pas?

Joe