Re: [PyrNet-L] 3 Dog are at the Vets... (may be offensive)

    When you read that I found the joke funny you will probably think bad of
me.  I have very intense feelings about rape and things that happen to
women, children and animals.  I just thought the joke was funny as long as
that's all it is.  I don't, however, take kindly to "jokes" degrading the
three or condoning such things.

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV