Re: [PyrNet-L] 3 Dog are at the Vets... (may be offensive)

Richard,

    I thought it was hilarious!  A little disgusting, but I know how to take
a joke and it's not like it really happened....hopefully.  :)  Then, it
would be bad, but it's just a joke.  Sorry if I offend anyone.

Chrissy
Rajah and Moses
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net