Re: [PyrNet-L] Events: Ohio Specialty results Part 2

> Did get a cal  that Banner got RWD on Thursday which is just great!

Yep - he did, congrats!! and Banner went BOB today! Well I think it was
Banner - it was your handler and WD.

> Are your kids showing in Jr. Showmanship??

Yep - they didn't have a good weekend but on to the next one - My son
did get 4th yesterday.

I wish the Ohio club would get with the program and post them on their
web site. MBF usually doesn't have the results up until Tuesday at the
soonest.

Lisa