Re: [PyrNet-L] Events: Ohio Specialty results Part 2

Lisa,
Thanks so much for sending the specialty results.  I love hearing about
specialty shows in other areas.  This year, we sent a dog out to these shows
with our handler (we couldn't go because our granddaughter had a solo in an
ice skating show yesterday).  This was a first for us to send a dog
away...especially my favorite "baby boy" obedience dog (therapy dog in
training) who looks just like his beloved grandfather who died last summer.
This was not an easy thing, but the handler is so nice with the dogs that we
thought it would be a good experience for him.   Anyway, I've been trying to
find out something about the shows with  no luck, nothing up on Info Dog.
Did get a cal  that Banner got RWD on Thursday which is just great!

Are your kids showing in Jr. Showmanship??

Charlotte