[PyrNet-L] re puppies in the paper

Yes a very long time Breeder Tracy and this was a litter of eleven. Only a
couple are being advertised. One is coming to me and another to Hawaii.  We
also advertise here on the odd occasion with litters and check our callers
out as we expect them to check us out. The Breeder advt in Australia takes
back her breeding if any problems arise and we do here too. There is no
shame in advertising in a newspaper with puppies for sale. The shame lies in
not checking the homes out, not giving ongoing help and support and not
'being there" when needed.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/