[PyrNet-L] re puppies in the paper

I also meant to add that had you phoned this Breeder Emily to give your
opinion of "her breeding capabilities" then you would have come off second
best to a woman who has imported from America, Canada(twice) England (3
times) NZ and has spent thousands of dollars on her Pyreneans and is in the
process of looking to import again from one of America's most knowledgable
and respected Pyrenean Breeder's. Be very careful in making such statements
without having done your homework please.  If this woman did not have
puppies to sell over the years whether she advertises in the papers or not
then Jan Chaplin in New Zealand would not have the Best in Show and the Hip-
xray excellent graded stock that she has today!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/