Re: [PyrNet-L] How much "natural" food should a Pyr eat?

<< And, on a side note, Keesha seems to think this is a
 restaurant and that she can order off the menu.  Has
 anyone else experienced their Pyr being picky? >>

What?  Pyrs being picky???  Nahhhh  Just "spoilt" if you ask me :-)

We have been going over to kibble mixed with "human food", such as macaroni &
cheese, liver, ground beef, cooked chicken skin/meat, left over goat, etc
(you get the idea).  We orginally started doing this because we have two that
just wouldn't eat as well as the others and we were hoping to wet their
appetites as it were.  Well, this has seemed to work. Generally I don't like
bribing like this because it does tend to make them picky.  But so far, by
rotating what we give them they are eating better.  As for the amount we give
them -- probably about 4 cups of kibble a day and the extras on top of that.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC