Re: [PyrNet-L] SAS- Threat to Pyrs?

<< If you line breed genetic
 problems you will identify the problems quicker and easier.  Linebreeding
can
 and should be the messenger.  Lets not shoot it.  If abused or used
 inappropriately it could add to a problem, but that's true of anything.   >>

I will agree with you on this one, Joe.  Linebreeding, from my limited
knowledge of the subject, can be very useful in establishing and maintaining
desired characteristics.  I think where it goes wrong is when uneducated
"breeders" mistake inbreeding for linebreeding.  Then it can go horribly
wrong.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC