Re(2): RE: [PyrNet-L] Hello -Reply (kinda long)

ahasper@mmcable.com writes:
> It just touches my heart to see the kindness &
>gentleness Maya has not only with the children, but with how she is with
>Jewel.
Such a great story, Mary!
When Paddington was about 5 months old, we were at an unofficial puppy
play group in a local park. There was a young puppy there, and an older
husky that was being a bit boisterous with the puppy. Paddington saw what
was going on, and first, put himself between the husky and the puppy to
block, then when the husky ran around him, he (Paddington) placed his four
paws squarely over the little one to protect him! I wouldn't have believed
it if I hadn't seen it, and if everyone else there hadn't commented on it!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose