Re: RE: [PyrNet-L] Hello -Reply

Last week we got some flowers delivered from the florist.  We live way out
in the country and the woman (delivery person) had brought along her som
about 6 or 7 years old.  I opened the door with my hand firmly on Bear's
collar and started to take the flowers when the kid just lunged at the dog
and buried his face in Bear's neck.  Of course Bear just loved it.  The mom
stood there amazed since he "didn't usually like dogs"... Kids just can't
keep their hands off these dogs. Ane these dogs just love it!  Deanna