[PyrNet-L] CHAT: One of the Old Timers in the Breed is 81 today!

Just thought I'd let you all know that Carolyn Hardy, founder and
owner of Balibasque Kennel, Reg. is 81 years young today! I just
got off the phone with her and she's in great spirits! Knowing
her, she's probably going dancing with a much younger man to
celebrate! LOL Anyway, for those who wish to send her a birthday
greeting, she can be reached by email at chskiles@earthlink.net .
This email belongs to a friend of hers who has graciously agreed
to print and give her all Birthday greetings. My dogs are all
Balibasque dogs and are all wonderful!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com