Re: [PyrNet-L] Merry Christmas ( LONG!!!!!!)

My, my what lovely dinners you are all having! We will be having
ham, potatoes, a vegetable and no dessert if I don't get off my
bum and start baking! LOL Can you tell I'm not overly fond of
cooking? I also have not even begun making the homemade bread
that I give as Christmas gifts. <sigh> Will be starting all of
this today and finishing up tomorrow, I hope! I also need to find
the time to squeeze in going to work! I have, at least, started
wrapping the gifts for my kids! I sure wish I had another week to
prepare. I used to start the baking in November but everyone kept
taking the cookies out of the freezer and eating them all the
time so now I don't start until right before Christmas. I will
also be able to bake and store the cookies at a friend's house as
they are away for the holiday and I am keeping an eye on the
house for them! They have tons of counter space! What a dream!

I wish you all a wonderful Holiday and hope that 2000 is a banner
year for you. I have thoroughly enjoyed you all throughout this
past year. Right before I fall asleep in the wee hours of
Christmas morning I will be saying a prayer for all of you and
your dogs. I will also be saying one for the homeless both human
and animal alike. Give your pets and children an extra hug and be
glad you are together. Remember those who are less fortunate.

Merry Christmas to you all and I wish you a Happy, Healthy and
Pros-Pyr-ous New Year!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com