Re: [PyrNet-L] Merry Christmas ( LONG!!!!!!)

To Tracy and Jan,
For Christmas I will be coming to your house.  I am willing to sit on the
floor with the dogs and beg for leftovers...............Please expect Rick
(Husband) Hobbes and Winnie (Bull Terriers), Sveedish, Lady and Dolly
(Pyrs--sorry Kerry, I'm taking ALL the dogs.....), Butches (Mutt), and an
assortment of cats. (LOL)

The Blessings of this Holiday season to all of you and your families.
-Rick and Carrie Parks and all the critters of Skeel Valley.