Re: [PyrNet-L] Merry Christmas Long!!!!!!

<<The pav gets the egg whites and the dogs get the yolks unless you want to
make yet another Kiwi Icon "the cream sponge"!!>>Jan

Ah! Don't tell me you are going to claim the cream sponge now too Jan! LOL!
I think your description of the Pav was pretty good though.  Do you think we
are going to have to educate those 'unenlightened' folk when they visit for
the conference? :-)  No Pav here this Xmas unfortunately - was thinking of
making a sherry trifle though - now THERE is an icon! LOL!

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm