Re: [PyrNet-L] Merry Christmas!

OK Catherine, now that you have whet our appetite, don't take too
long to add another installment to the story of Lilly! And hordes
of relatives descending at Christmas, or cooking for 400 or
whatever, is absolutely no excuse to put it off!

Got in at 11 PM from work and baking bread and cookies. Dogs have
finally been fed. (Not sure if they really missed me as much as
they seemed to or were just v-e-r-y hungry! I'd like to believe
the former but have an idea it was the latter!) Bread baking is
all but done, still have 4 or 5 different flavors of cookies to
bake tomorrow and work. Still have gifts to wrap. Good thing
Christmas is a holiday, I need the sleep! LOL It's a real zoo out
on the roads with everyone doing last minute shopping. Saw 2 near
miss, would be accidents today that probably would have proven
fatal for those involved. What a wonderful gift to give the
family, a funeral to attend! I really don't understand some
people. Better late than never, and better to go without the gift
than to die getting it! Oh well, the madness is almost over. I
hope you all remain safe and remember to watch out for the idiots
driving on the roads!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com