[PyrNet-L] True Christmas Spirit!

Now I'm a TRUE believer in the Christmas spirit! I'm in the military, and I
have to work tomorrow, so my family celebrated Christmas today. Santa came
early for Cid and Daisy as well. He brought them a quarter of beef! Now the
reason I say I now believe in Christmas is because today both my dogs are
sharing! For the first time EVER, I haven't heard a growl or grunt or
anything! All day long they've both been sharing this bountiful gift with
each other. It was really amazing to see them both munching on the same piece
of beef without fighting over it. If only everyday could be like today! Tell
me something, do you think the dogs have some "sixth sense" about today or
something? It truly is a Christmas Miracle about the way they are sharing and
getting along!
Chris Pratt & Cid
Portsmouth, VA