Re: [PyrNet-L] Happy Christmas to All!

In a message dated 12/24/99 6:25:40 PM EST, Grammy@biddeford.com writes:

<< .  The
 > clouds are pushing up, and there's even a prediction of snow (flurries
 only
 > -- but what can you expect in South Carolina) for tonight.

 That's more than we have in Maine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, there's no need to rush out and get the bread and milk (who in the
world has "milk sandwiches", any way?)  By 6 pm, on Christmas Eve, the clouds
had cleared and the north wind was blowing.  As a result, we had a cloudless
sky, gusty winds and temps in the mid-20s.  Cold, but no snow.

Happy Christmas, Ya'll
Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC