Fw: [PyrNet-L] Happy Christmas to All who are on the other side of the world

Well Christmas is almost done and we have had a beautiful sunshine filled
day in the mid twenties Centigrade. Here is wishing all the best to you all
on the other side of the globe as your day gets under way. Take care when on
the roads and have a safe happy christmas and may the new year bring lots of
wonderful things

Regards

Liz (Benson, Falcor and Bella from down under)