Fw: [PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: Happy Holidays from a list lurker

Nice to hear from Shirley. I have been off list for a few months and only
back for a little while. I enjoy the Gibbon pyrs. I did not realise there
were now three. I often wonder if the Alaskan lady "Ruth " I think, is still
on line. It may have been the other list . Ah well its nice to see a
familiar face.

Regards Liz (Benson, Falcor and Bella the Maremma