[PyrNet-L] How cold is too cold?

Now that winter is here, I was wondering just how cold is too cold for pyrs
to be outside.  We have one Pyr and our border collie in the barn with our
two goats -- the doors are closed and all major drafts excluded.  One Pyr
stays in the house.  While we have central heating, it's turned down low
(about 64 deg) at night.  The other two pyrs are in the kennel area by the
lower barn.  Once again, the run is enclosed on 3 sides (more open to the
south) with all major drafts excluded.  We also have hay down as bedding.
It's dry, but I know the water in the buckets freeze when it gets really
cold, like it did last night (around 24 deg this morning!).  Everyone seems
fine with this arrangement, but I wondered if there was anything else that
should be done.  Occasionally we can get temps in the lower teens and even
pushing 0 deg F, but not often.

Thanks, Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC (cold but no snow!  The "men in suits" missed again!)