RE: [PyrNet-L] Great Pyrenees of the Century

I know when I saw this new subject broached, my first thought was that is
would be a long and contentious debate. Who knew, as I wipe a tear from my
eye with my mouse button finger, that the first nominee would get my vote.
Well said!

Elaine and puppy Pico