Re: [PyrNet-L] Is the system down

Hey Jan, if everything goes smoothly over there, let us know on
the list, since you'll be the first to get a taste of the Y2K Bug
if there really is such a creature. I do hope all goes well as I
will be lost without email and all of you to talk to about Pyrs.
LOL Especially you, Jan, as my Dad is still amazed that you can
send me photos over "that contraption" all the way from NZ!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com